The main features includes the following topics:
Active Directory Integration
– Check and allows to elevated user, only if user is member for specific group.
– Checks if user is set as Owner on the computer object. Can be combined with User group or stand-alone.
– Supports caching of ldap data, for offline usage.
– Send all information to intranet or internet based reporting point.
– Little to non administration using Active Directory or stand-alone
Customizable Elevation Timer
– Change the elevation timer to a time you see fit.
Group Policy ADMx Templates
– All configurations can be set using Group Policy ADMx template
Monitor Elevated Files
– Monitor what files are elevated on client computers
Monitor Installed Software
– Monitor the installed software on client computers
– Specific monitor for software installed during elevation timer and outside of elevated timer window
Monitor Uninstalled Software
– Monitor software uninstalled when user is elevated or outside of elevated timer window
Pin-Code OTE (One-Time-Elevation)
– Require user to enter pin-code generated by 3.party application or servicedesk
Status reporting & logging
– Monitor What, Why, When and Where in one simplified webconsole
Supported versions: Access Director Supported versions